You could win a Golden Ticket to Italy!
Prize includes Business Class Flights for two people to Italy, two nights accommodation and a tour of the Venchi Factory!
To enter the random draw, simply purchase any Venchi Chocolates* and fill in your details below!
*minimum spend $14.95. For Terms & Conditions click here.
Back to top
SA LOTTERY LICENCE NO: T17/2104
Terms and Conditions
Authorised under SA permit no: T17/2104
The Venchi Golden Ticket (Promotion) is being run by Bottega Rotolo (Promoter), Shop 1, 44 King William Road, Goodwood SA 5034. Total prize pool of this competition is $15,000
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Bottega Rotolo, Singapore Airlines, Burnside Village, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion will commence on 6 November 2017 at 9:00am ACST and concludes on 24 December 2017 at 12.00pm ACST
4. The competition will be advertised at Burnside Village and Bottega Rotolo, as well as via Burnside Village and Bottega Rotolo websites, social media and mailing lists.
5. To be eligible to enter, participants must purchase Venchi chocolates with a minimum spend of $14.95, at either Burnside Village or Bottega Rotolo. One entry per person, per minimum spend ($14.95) purchase. Must include their receipt number on entry as proof of purchase.
6. Entrants may enter multiple times but only with one (1) entry per person, per day, per each minimum spend ($14.95) purchase.
7. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries must include at least a first and last name, a full address, email address and a telephone number.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 12.00pm ACST on 24 December 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
12. One (1) major prize winner will receive the following:
I. Two (2) return Business Class tickets to Milan flying Singapore Airlines (via Singapore), valued at $14,200 AUD.
II. Accommodation for two (2) nights’ at Royal Superga, Cuneo (CN), Italy for the winner and their companion, valued at $400 AUD
III. Two (2) money can’t buy tickets for admission and tour of the Venchi Chocolate Factory in Cuneo, Italy
IV. Transfers from Milan to Cueno (valued at $200 AUD per person) total $400 AUD
V. Total major prize pool valued at $15,000 AUD
13. Travel is to be on Singapore Airlines services to/from Adelaide only (SQ278/SQ277/SQ276 and SQ279).
14. The tickets are for return travel in Business Class.
15. The recipient is responsible for all applicable government and security taxes and levies, insurance surcharges and airport charges. These taxes must be paid at least five working days prior to travel.
16. Travel must be between 07 January 2018 and 10 December 2018. Travel must be fully completed by 10 December 2018.
17. No travel permitted between the following dates: 15th – 31st December 2018, 13th – 15th April 2018 and 15th – 30th August 2018.
18. Maximum stay is up to 3 months abroad.
19. Travel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
20. Prize-winner must book the flights within 2 (two) months of notification of winning the prize
21. Changes including, but not limited to date changes, rerouting and name changes are not permitted after ticketing.
22. Prize consists of two tickets registered in the name of the prize-winner and a traveller of their choice.
23. Tickets cannot be on sold in any way.
24. If prize-winner cannot travel for any reason, one ticket (the prize-winner’s) is forfeited.
25. The prize-winner must use the two (2) tickets within the same booking, and the passengers must travel with each other at all times including the same flights, itineraries and dates.
26. Any accommodation en-route/stopover whether by choice or circumstance is at the recipient’s own expense.
27. Prize, and therefore tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
28. Tickets which remain unused after the expiry date of the agreement (10 December 2018) shall be deemed null and void.
29. Recipient of the prize must ensure they obtain all relevant visa requirements and ensure their passport has a minimum validity of six months.
30. No frequent flyer points will be given as part of the prize.
31. The recipient of this prize is responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure; this includes accommodation, spending money, visa requirements, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals and any other expenses.
32. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs And Trade for all overseas travel. Singapore Airlines recommends seeking advice about travel insurance.
33. No preferred seating is available for this booking.
34. No Singapore Stopover Holidays or Basic Singapore Stopover Holidays are applicable for this booking.
35. All special meals including dietary requirements must be advised at least 3 working days prior to departure.
36. Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to enter.
37. The original prize letter must be presented at time of booking. Booking must be made by the Singapore Airlines Adelaide office.
38. Singapore Airlines staff and family members are not eligible to enter.
39. Prize-winner must adhere to Singapore Airlines conditions of carriage.
40. Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
41. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
42. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas (with a validity of a minimum of six months), which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the travellers.
43. Bottega Rotolo make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
44. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
45. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
46. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
47. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
48. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
49. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
50. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
51. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the winners. The draw will take place at 12pm, 28 December at Bottega Rotolo (Promoter), Shop 1, 44 King William Road, Goodwood SA 5034 (ABN 64 073 023 588).
52. The winner will be notified by phone and email by Thursday, 29 December 2017 and published in the Advertiser on Saturday 30 December 2017. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry.
53. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
54. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
55. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
56. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
57. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
58. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
59. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
60. Bottega Rotolo, Burnside Village and Singapore Airlines and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
61. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
62. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
63. The Promoter is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner). The entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to Burnside Village and Singapore Airlines for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.
64. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Back to top