1 Jar of Agromonte Le Specialita Tomatoes
100g Portofino Olives
1 large red Chilli, sliced
2 tbsp Capparis Salted Capers, rinsed
3 cloves of garlic, sliced
1 packet Benedetto Cavalieri Penne Pasta
1 tin Catalina Anchovies
1 x handful Fresh Basil
100ml OMed Extra Virgin Olive
- Heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli, then sauté over a medium heat for a few minutes, making sure to not burn the garlic.
- Add the Catalina Anchovies and sauté until they start to dissolve into the oil.
- Then add the capers and olives, sauté for an extra minute.
- Pour in the jar of tomatoes and cook 10 minutes.
- At the same time, cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 2-3 tbsp cooking water.
- Combine the pasta with sauce and add the reserved water if more liquid is required.
- Toss through fresh basil and serve.